It's raining men


It's Raining Men, Lush. £8.95
So I bought this from Lush about a week ago because my skin was in need of some serious TLC due to the quick weather change and the literal rain (seriously, what's with this?!) and my trusty Original Source just wasn't doing the job. It was really difficult to choose what to get in there but then again isn't it always? I'm really glad I got this one because it does exactly what it says on the tin, softens your skin with a very subtle smell of honey. I lather it on with one of those poofy ball thingys that seem to come with every skin set you ever receive for Christmas and I just absolutely adore it. It's an average price for a Lush product which can seem a little pricey for some but in my opinion it is worth every penny.I haven't yet tried washing my hair with it as I've never used a two-in-one shower gel/shampoo before and am a little hesitant to but I probably should.
I didn't see that Original Source had brought out a range of shower gels with essential oils in until after buying this and at a fraction of the price they're probably worth looking into - I'll definitely be getting one (or three) to test out.
EDIT: I used it as shampoo and now my hair is super soft. This product has just gone even further up in my estimations.
Listening to: Drunk In Love (Diplo Remix) - Beyoncé

No comments:

Post a Comment