Easy Peasy Vegan Meal

Mushroom burger with roasted veg and avocado
This is less of a recipe and more just some meal inspiration for those of you looking to inject a little vegan in your life. It's unhealthy to eat meat every day of the week so do your gut a favour and chuck some veg based meals down there instead.
Roasted veg is one of my favourite things to add to a meal, or even to have as a whole meal and in this I have red and yellow pepper, red onion, spring onion, courgette and tomatoes and I cooked a clove of garlic in with it as well for a little kick. The burger is just a large flat mushroom which I fried with mixed herbs with spinach and avocado inside and Mayola (vegan mayo) in a crusty roll cause crusty rolls are my fave. Obviously if you wanted to put some cheese or something in with this it'd go well too but like I said, it's good to have meals that aren't dairy or meat based.
This meal is only going to make your tummy happy (unless you're allergic to any of this, in which case it probably will do the exact opposite) and will also put your on way to five a day. Enjoy! :)

Listening to: Riro's House - Carolina Chocolate Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment