Cupcake Heaven


These 100% vegan (and sometimes even gluten free) cupcakes are from a little place called Ms. Cupcake in Brixton Market, London. I went a really long time without cake when I went vegan before discovering this place when I was interning in Brixton last year. It got to the point where the woman who worked behind the till started recognising me - I really love great customer service - I went there so often and introduced my brother and sister to them as well. Yesterday I went for a mini job interview in London and took the opportunity to go back and get some so I got (L-R) The Ambassador - ferrero rocher inspired and has more icing than cake, Vanilla and Chocolate gluten free, Red Velvet and Oreo. My favourite is The Ambassador by far, it's my repeat purchase although Oreo is also amazing. They change their flavours day to day as well as selling vegan sandwiches, sausage rolls, ice cream and cookie sandwiches, brownies and a plethora of other baked goods. Even if you aren't vegan I can't recommend this place enough. Not only is the food fab, the people are also just as fab. Their cakes are also now available in Wholefoods in London as well which is a little bonus for you Londoners. 10/10, will always eat again.

Listening to: Jump in the Pool - Friendly Fires

No comments:

Post a Comment