Lush vs. Original Source


Lush - It's Raining Men
Original Source Skin Quench - Peach and Apricot

I think I reviewed this Lush shower gel/shampoo back in September October kinda time and I mentioned that Original Source had brought out a range of moisturising shower gels around the same time. Well I went and bought one and have been using it for a week or so and if I'm honest it's made my skin way softer than the Lush one has. I love both companies and think they both have a great ethos, however Original Source cinches this one for me because the price tag is a fraction of that from Lush and it's made my skin feel nicer. It doesn't smell quite so good though so that is the one down side of it; it smells a little more chemical-y and doesn't have the charm that the scent of honey has but at the end of the day it's cruelty free and cheap. I'm sorry Lush but it probs won't be a repurchase from me (although it may find it's way on to birthday/christmas lists at some point) but I do still love you.

Since using the Original Source Skin Quench my skin is just a bit smoother and doesn't really seem to need moisturising. Again I use this with a shower puff thing (you know what I mean surely) and get it really lathering so I think the exfoliating action of that plus the oils in the product make for a smooth skin equation.

Listening to: Mariella - Kate Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment