B. Revealed


Another winner from the B. range in Superdrug here.

I bought this before christmas because it was half price and my skin was giving me a bit of grief so I thought I'd try it. Obviously it isn't a full strength glycolic peel because that would be kinda dangerous/probably illegal to do outside of a licensed salon however it does contain AHA's and I found it to do a really good job of resurfacing my skin. I was reading up on chemical exfoliators for a while trying to pick one and I almost bought the Alpha-H Liquid Gold but it was so expensive I decided not to and I'm glad I waited a while for this because it's great.

It's pretty inexpensive anyway but I paid about £4 for it and at that price tag it does a really good job; it always leaves my skin smooth and looking brighter and healthier which it often needs - living in a city sounds fun but it certainly isn't for your skin. I do this once or twice a week, skipping the use of my usual exfoliator on these days, and always see an improvement on my skin. It can also be used as a daily cleanser when washed off straight away however I haven't tried that yet. It comes with a muslin cloth to use for washing it off which I think helps lift the dead skin cells off as well.

If winter is getting your skin down a bit then I definitely say try it, however be careful if you have sensitive skin!

Listening to: Elastic Heart - Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment