B. Quick cleansing wipes

B. Quick make up wipes, Superdrug

Another item from the B. range by Superdrug that does not disappoint. I picked these up last week for half price after having only religiously used separate eye makeup remover and cleanser to take off make up for the last few months and to be honest I much prefer being back on wipes. I started using separate removers because I had heard that it can improve your skin. I mean my skin isn't particularly bad, it's combination and I get quite uneven skin tone sometimes but I can't say I noticed much of a difference. I'm loving these wipes though, they're big enough that you can do your entire face easily and they're textured on one side so you can scrub where necessary and they're also nice and moist where I find a lot of wipes can be a little on the dry side. I still always cleanse and tone after using a wipe because it doesn't quite get everything off in one go. Basically these are a winner in my eyes.

Listening to: Upgrade You ft. Jay Z - Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment