Coalface


I got recommended this product by a lovely girl in LUSH who said it's in her top three favourite products they sell. Now I know sales people always have to say that but in this instance I actually believe her.

Coalface contains charcoal (duh) and so is really great for oily skin and it feels really effective when you're using it. When you rinse it off your face feels so clean it practically squeaks. The only problem with it I'd say is if you have combination skin like me then be careful of the areas that aren't oily because this can make them a little dry; it only really works for every day use if you're going to localise where you use it to the oily areas or if you have a really great moisturiser. I use this every day but follow it up by putting the Frank Body scrub on my cheeks, chin and forehead for about five minutes whilst I'm showering as this is where my skin gets dry and the essential oils in Frank keep my skin nice and soft.

I have noticed such a difference in the quality of my skin since I stopped using heavily chemical based products and started using a combination of this and the Frank coffee scrub - my pores are smaller, my skin is brighter, my make up applies much better... I wholeheartedly recommend the move to natural products from chemical ones if you want to notice a difference in the quality and clarity of your skin. I used to exfoliate every day using a generic face wash and I didn't realise the damage it was doing to my skin until I stopped.

Listening to: Where R U Now - Justin Beiber

No comments:

Post a Comment