a vegan in notting hill


This weekend I had a friend to stay and we decided to head to an area of London neither of us knew so well - west. What can I say? I like South West too much. I've seen from plenty of other bloggers the wonders of Portobello Market and the bright and beautiful houses so it seemed like a good choice for the lovely weather.

This isn't me just FYI

We meandered up along the busy streets towards the food stalls and the market with a specific location in mind - Falafel King. We both a bit (a lot) hungover so comfort food was needed and for me this comes in the form of home made falafel and houmous. The shop is cute and completely no fuss with everything laid out in front of you, and I went for the full portion in a pita which at only £6 is an utter bargain.




You're also given fresh lemonade with mint free with your food which was so refreshing and delicious - just what I needed. If you're in the area or are lucky enough to live around there and feel the need for some moroccan chick pea goodness then definitely head over.

P.S. That green chilli sauce is quite spicy and this is coming from someone who quite likes spice.

Listening to: Honeymoon - Lana Del Rey


No comments:

Post a Comment